Compare Top Name Brand Microwave at Low Prices. Shop & Save Today
- Faster cooking times with high power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds
- Make food preparation simpler
- Inverter Technology and Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Single Compact Power Supply
- Quick Minute and have Child Safety Lock.
- 11 cooking functions and 7 pre-programmed settings
- BPA free rotary glass cooking plate
- Safety lock function
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions
- Multi-stage cooking for custom-cooked
- Removable rotating glass turntable
- Cook by weight feature
- Glass turntable
- End cooking signal and speed weight defrost
- CookPlus is patented technology
- EasyClean interior
- Add Time Controls
- Easy to use and clean
- Very light-weight for its size
- Excellent features for various cooking options
- Stylish and Convenient Microwave
- Quick and Easy Meal Preperation
- High and Good Quality.
- Easy to open with the handle
- Very efficient
- Easy to use
- Very good quality
- Quiet and consistent
- Super easy to use
- Heats food up very fast
- Easy to use
- Good quality for the cheaper price
- High quality and sturdy
- Intuitive control settings
- Easy to clean
What is a microwave oven?
A microwave oven is one of the domestic appliances, which is used to heat and cook foods by exposing them to the microwave emission in the electromagnetic field. These appliances can heat foods efficiently and quickly, as the excitation is quite consistent on the outside of a uniform, high watery food items. They can heat the food more evenly all through the cooking process when compared to other cooking methods.
What is the primary function of a microwave oven?
The primary function of a microwave oven is to reheat the already cooked foods and to cook an assortment of foods. They are also helpful in heating slowly prepared food items, like hot butter, chocolate, and fats. They are entirely different from traditional ovens in a way that they usually do not brown the food directly, as they seldom attain the required temperatures to make Maillard reactions.
How does a microwave oven work?
A microwave oven comes with an inbuilt metal box that includes magnetron, a microwave generator. When the machine starts cooking, the magnetron gets the power from the power channel and changes it into high-powered radio waves, and blasts these microwaves into the food cubicle through a conduit, known as a wave guide.
The food now positions on a turntable, rotating slowly in a circular motion to cook the food consistently.
The waves will bounce backward and forward off the reflective walls of the food cubicle, and when they reach the food, they will stop bouncing.
Now the microwaves will go through the interior part of the food and when they penetrate, they will make the inside food molecules to vibrate more rapidly.
The sooner the food molecules vibrate, the hotter the foodstuff becomes. Thus, the interior parts of the food that gets power from the microwaves will heat up the food rapidly.
Although a microwave oven is small, it consumes more power.